WELCOME TO OUR PAGE?
HOPE FOR A BETTER FUTURE COOPERATIVE
We are engage in production, packaging and distribution (marketing) of cash crops like onion, Irish potatoes, and vegetable
OTHER ACTIVITIES OF THE COOPERATIVE
- Provide adequate information and services to its members;
- Arrange and supply quality inputs to members at affordable prices and appropriate times.
- Collect and market members produce in a profitable manner
- Ensure that members produce high quality products as demanded by the international and local markets.
- Share ideas and experiences with organizations and those carrying out similar activities through network and technical exchanges.
- Source for capital and provide soft agricultural loans to members.
- Encourage environmental and sustainable production techniques by members
- Training farmers in improved practices so they can double their yields though innovative technology, like drip irrigation, to allow them use water more efficiently, grow food during the dry season (when families tend to go hungry), and maximize yields.